Prerequisites of this course:
Having these skills are a MUST:
- You can read Arabic and link letters into words.
- You have completed the course: how to read Arabic and scored 75% or higher in the final test.
- You have completed the course: Arabic vowel system and scored 75% of higher in the final test.
- You have completed the course: Arabic pronunciation.
- You have average knowledge of the English language.
Having these skills is a PLUS, and is recommended:
- You can read Arabic texts easily.
- You have good knowledge of the English language.
Tajweed is the study of beautifying your Quran recitation in the proper way. This course is for beginners level only, so you will learn the basics of each skill, but NOT everything there is to learn about each Tajweed skill.
You will learn these when you move up in level step by step in shaa Allah in future courses.
It is important to listen to the Quran regularly before and after learning a rule to try and hear how it is applied by a professional reciter. It is important to listen to a reciter that applies the Tajweed rules properly lest you should learn something the wrong way.
Always make sure you ask enough questions if you are not sure about something, I will always be there in shaa Allah to assist you FOR FREE.
Who is this for?
- For EVERY Muslim who still has not learned the true word of Allah.
- For (new) Muslims who can read Arabic and have 0 knowledge about Tajweed.
- For brothers and sisters who already know how to recite and need to refresh their skills in reciting the holy Quran.
What Will You Learn?
- After finishing this course, you will, in shaa Allah, be able to recite the Quran fluently and properly.