Prerequisites of this course:
- You have at least completed the following courses
- how to read Arabic
- Arabic vowel system
- Arabic pronunciation course
This course is meant for those who want to study the Arabic language with the goal of expanding their vocabulary, language structures, expressions and simple grammatical concepts. This course take you through this learning process by exploring short stories in Arabic. With each short story, you learn a new concept, a set of vocabulary, and sometimes a new grammar rule.
Who is this for?
- This course is aimed at those who are interested in learning MSA which is (Modern Standard Arabic).
- If you want to acquire everyday Arabic Vocabulary.
- If you want to understand Arabic grammar in context.
Vocabulary in CONTEXT 1
Vocabulary in CONTEXT 2
Feminine & Masculine Forms
Student Ratings & Reviews
I have read the lazy rabbit to my 4 year old granddaughter explaining the words and joining the story.
jazakallahu khayran for your efforts
your videos have always helped me to understand these basic grammatical concepts in an easy and pleasant way. I was already watching you on YouTube, but on this site it is easier to watch the videos progressively.