Welcome to the intermediate tajweed course. This course is made up of SIX stages and 30 lessons, and it is recommended to follow one lesson per day, so that you can give yourself the chance to practice and understand the courses completely.
The SIX stages of this course:
- Madd in the Quran
- Noon Sakinah
- Meem Sakinah
- Empty-/ Full-mouth
This is an intermediate course, which means that you should have some basic understanding of reading Arabic, the Quran and beginners’ level of tajweed rules. That’s why, I highly recommend that you follow the beginner’s course first before proceeding with this course.
This course will teach you step by step how to read the Holy Quran like it was revealed to the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him). There will be a few skills that you will pick up in the advanced course in shaa Allah.
Prerequisites of this course:
- You have followed ‘Basic Tajweed course’
- You can read the Quran fluently.
- You can apply the rules of Basic Tajweed without many mistakes.
Who is this for?
- For EVERY non-Arab Muslim who wants to recite the Quran properly.
Have any specific questions? Make sure to go to (Ask the teacher) from the Main Menu.
What Will You Learn?
- You will be able to understand tajweed rules, and also use them fluently as you recite the Quran.
Lesson SEVEN (REVISION)18:31